February 11, 2019

I’ll Be Crazy If I Can

No one can have you if I can’t 
Call me crazy. I’ll be crazy if I can.
Give me your hand
Take a ride with me to nowhere 
A place where you can’t feel pain
Besides the pain that I cause
Which is completely unintentional 
You see I love you like no other should
More than myself at this point 
I love you so much that 
I never want to see you hurt again.
Not even a simple headache 
Or a cramp from exercising
Or being disappointed or dissatisfied.
I can’t give you pure joy here.
Here being this planet. 
This Earth. This Life.
I’ve decided to take you with me
To the afterlife. It’s better there.
Where the sun is always shining.
It’s always about 76 degrees 
And you can have anything your heart desires
Unlike the hell we live In on this planet
Be with me there and not here .
That way we’ll always be together 
You see,
No one can have you if I can’t 
Call Me Crazy. I’ll be Crazy if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here